KANG Dawei, an lecturer at School of Physics, Liaoning University since 2013, received B.S. degrees in Electronics Science and Technology in 2005, M.S. degrees in Microelectronics and Solid State Electronics in 2008, respectively, both from Liaoning University. He completed his Ph.D in Microelectronics and Solid State Electronics in 2013 at Dalian University of Technology, China.
The research interests include semiconductor material and device characterization. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Dawei Kang, Jiwei Wang*, Xuemei Lu, Zhongkun Liu, Xianmin Zhang, Yaqiu Liang, Xiaoxing Fan, Tianya Tan, Wen Liu, Pengfei Zhao, Panfeng Xu, Enhanced fluorescence in nano-multiferroic fluoride substrates attached with silver nanoparticles, Journal of Luminescence, 2019, 208: 424~427.
2. Dian Liu, Dawei Kang*, Self-floating V/N co-doped TiO2 /diatomite hybrid granule with enhanced visible-light-responsive photoactivity and reusability, Optik, 2018.11.1, 175: 209~216.
3. Dawei Kang, Jiming Bian, Aimin Liu*, Yongchang Sang, Jingchang Sun and Jun Xuan, Surface photovoltage analysis of ZnO nanorods/p-Si heterostructure, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 2013, 16(2): 520-524.
4. Dawei Kang, Aimin Liu*, Jiming Bian, Zengquan Hu, Yiting Liu and Fen Qiao, Enhanced surface photovoltage response of ZnO nanorod based inorganic/organic hybrid junctions by constructing embedded bulk composite structures, Applied Physics A: Materials Science & Processing, 2013, 110(2): 263-267.
5. Dawei Kang, Aimin Liu*, Jiming Bian, and Yongchang Sang, Optoelectronic characteristics of zinc oxide nanorods/P3HT hybrid junctions investigated using surface photovoltage method, ECS Solid State Letters, 2012, 1(1): P15-P17.