SHI Wei, an associate professor at School of Physics, Liaoning University, obtained B.S. degree in physics from Inner Mongolia Univeristy. She completed her Ph.D in Condensed Matter Physics in 2016 at the State Key Laboratory of Superlattices and Microstructures,Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
She is now mainly engaged in the Raman spectroscopy of low-dimensional semiconductor materials and the .mechanism of ESIPT reaction. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Y. F. Yang#, W. Shi#，Y. P. Chen, F. C. Ma *, Y. Q. Li*, The direct evidence for ESPT route and ICT emission of N6-Methyladeninein aqueous solution, Journal of Luminescence, 2021, 229, 117698.
2. X. Luo#，W. Shi#，Y. F. Yang, Y. Q. Li*，Fluorescence probes detecting O2•_ based on intramolecular charge transfer and excited-state intramolecular proton transfer mechanisms, Journal of Molecular liquids, 2021,322,114886.
3. X. Luo，W. Shi#，Y. F. Yang, Y. Z. Song*, Y. Q. Li*, Substituent Effffects on Excited-State Intramolecular Proton Transfer, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2021, 258, 119810.
4. Wei Shi, Yunfan Yang,Yu Zhao, Yongqing Li*, The solvent effect on the excited-state intramolecular proton transfer of cyanine derivative molecules, Organic Chemistry Frontiers, 2019, 6:1674-1680.
5. Wei Shi, Miaoling Lin, Qinghai Tan, XiaofenQiao, Jun Zhang,Pingheng Tan*, Raman and Photoluminescence Spectra of Two-Dimensional Nanocrystallites of Monolayer WS2 and WSe2, 2D Materials, 2016, 3(2): 025016-02510.
6. Wei Shi, Xin Zhang, Xiaoli Li, XiaofenQiao, Jiangbin Wu, Jun Zhang, Pingheng Tan*, Phonon Confinement Effect in Two-Dimensional Nanocrystallites of Monolayer MoS2 to Probe Phonon Dispersion Trends away from Brillouin-Zone Center, Chinese Physics Letters, 2016, 33(05): 057801-057801.