WANG Junping, a lecturer at School of Physics, Liaoning University, received B.S degree in Physics from Lanzhou City University in 2011, and M.S degree in Atomic and Molecular Physics from Northwest Normal University in 2014. He completed his Ph.D in Physics in 2018 at Shanghai Jiao Tong University .
The research interests include atomic and molecular physics and quantum coherence control. The main research achievements are as follows:
1. Jun-Ping Wang, Song-Feng Zhao, Cai-Rong Zhang, Wei Li, and Xiao-Xin Zhou，Determination of structure parameters in molecular tunnelling ionisation model，Mol. Phys., 112, 1102 (2014) .
2. Jun-Ping Wang and Feng He. Tunneling ionization of neon atoms carrying different orbital angular momenta in strong laser fields. Phys. Rev. A 95, 043420 (2017).
3. Jun-Ping Wang and Feng He. Remote control of the dissociative ionization of H2 based on electron-H2+ entanglement. Phys. Rev. A 97, 043411 (2018).
4. Qinying Ji, Junping Wang (parallel first authors), Peifeng Lu, Hui Li, Xiaochun Gong, Qiying Song, Kang Lin, Wenbing Zhang, Junyang Ma, Matthias Friedrich Kling, Heping Zeng, Jian Wu, and Feng He, Subcycle characterization of photoelectron emission with multicycle laser pulses, Phys. Rev. A, 96, 053423(2017).
5. Peifen Lu, Junping Wang, Hui Li, Kang Lin, Xiaochun Gong, Qiying Song, Qinying Ji, Wenbin Zhang, Junyang Ma, Hanxiao Li, Heping Zeng, Feng He, and Jian Wu，High-order above-threshold dissociation of molecules, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 115(9), 2049-2053 (2018).