WANG Dongfeng, an associate professor in finance at School of Economics. He received Ph.D in Finance at Liaoning University in 2007. His research focuses on financial crisis and monetary policy. His papers are as follows:
1. Wang Dongfeng. Research on financial Fragility in Emerging Markets. Liaoning University Press, 2008.
2. Wang Dongfeng, Zhang Li. A Review of Economics of Climate Change. Economics, 11, 2011.
3. Wang Dongfeng. A Review of the theory of Financial Fragility Abroad. Social Sciences Abroad, 5, 2007.
4. Wang Dongfeng, Zhang Li. Comparative Study on the Mechanism of Asian Financial Crisis and Subprime Mortgage Crisis Guided by Minsky's Theory. Social Sciences Abroad, 4, 2010.
5. Wang Dongfeng. Easy-monetary Policy and Excess Liquidity: As the Example of Subprime Mortgage Cisis in America. Journal of Northeastern University, 2,2009.
6. Wang Dongfeng. The Analysis of Financial Fragility in Emerging Markets: A Perspective of Internaional Capital Volatility. The Journal of Guangdong University of Finance, 2, 2009.