Dr. Yao Haixin
Professor in Accounting and Finance of Liaoning University，
Ph.D in Economics, Liaoning University，
Master of Statistics, Shanghai University of Finance & Economy，
Visiting scholar of Nijenrode University, The Netherlands; California State University, Northridge（CSUN）,U.S.A.
Empirical research in accounting, M&A and Valuation, IPO Pricing, Corporate governance and corporate finance, Game theory and its application, Finance and accounting in capital market.
Papers and Publications
Achievements in special research: Has issued more than 80 academic papers, published 8 books, and accomplished more than 10 projects about above areas.
1. Haixin Yao, Zhijie Liu, 2015. Research on Equity Pricing in Foreign Investor’s M&A State-owned Enterprise.The Commercial Press, China.
2. Haixin Yao,2012,Research on the Competitiveness of Big Enterprises From the View of M&A. The Economic & Management Publishing House.
3. Haixin Yao,Zhiqiang Lu,2011,Research on the Relationship between the Board Structure and Manager’s Moral Hazard—From the View of Corporate Finance. The Economic & Management Publishing House.
4. Haixin Yao, Yuanyuan Xing 2009. The Nature of the Firm – Origins, Evolution, and Development. (translated book. Edited by Oliver E. Williamson, Oxford University Press, Inc.1993). The Commercial Press, China.
5. Haixin Yao etd, Financial Management.(2007,1st edition;2013,2se edition;2019,3rd edition). The Tsinghua University Press.
6. Haixin Yao 2001. A game theoretic analysis of economic policy. The Economic & Management Publishing House.
7. Haixin Yao etd. 1999 Cost Accounting – Creating Value for Management (translated book. McGraw-Hill Company, Inc. 1997). China Machine Press.
1. Li Lu，Yao Haixin. Can Shared Auditors Inhibit M&A Googwill Bubbles? The Evidence from Chinese Listed Companies. Journal of Audit and Econnomics,2019(05)：32-42.
2. Li Lu，Yao Haixin. A Study on the Effects and Mechanisms of Venture Capital on the Accounting Information Comparability. Collected Essays on Finance and Economics，2019(04):71-80.
3. Yao Haixin，Li Lu. Can Shared Auditors Improve M&A Performance? Evidence from Chinese A Share Listed Companies. Journal of Audit and Econnomics,2018(03)：29-39.
4. Yao Hai-xin, Wang Yi-ying, Wang Shu-lin. Voluntary Information Disclosure of Intangible Assets, Financial Constraints and Under-Investment –An Empirical Study Based on Data from Chinese high and New Tech Listed Companies. Journal of Northeastern University, 2018(3):239-246.
5. Sun Meng-nan, Yao Hai-xin, Zhao Li-juan. Political Connection,Strategic Choice of M&A and Corporate Value. Economic Theory and Business Management. 2017(06):19-33.
6. Yao Haixin, Zhao Lijuan, Sun Mengnan. Game Analysis on Active Monitoring by the Board of Directors. Finance and Accounting Monthly, 2017(10):10-13.
7. Pei Lei,Yao Haixin. The Economic Analysis of Agricultural Insurance-related Crimes—A Study Based on 142 Cases. Insurance Studies,2016(10):119-127.
8. Yao Haixin, Sun Mengnan, Zhao Lijuan. Can Companies’ Dynamic Competitiveness Enhance the Performance of M&A? Journal of Liaoning University,2016（05）：98-108.
9. Yao Haixin,Sun Mengnan. CEO’s Overconfidence, CEO’s Power and M&A Performance. Finance and Accounting Monthly, 2016(27):26-35.
10. Yao Haixin, Sun Mengnan, Zhao Lijuan. Research on Political Connection，Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Competitiveness—Empirical Study based on Panel Data of China’s Listed Company. Techno-economics & Management Research, 2016(07):49-54.
11. Yao Hai-xin, Leng Jun. Internal Control, External Supervision and Accounting Information Disclosure Quality of Listed Company—Based on the Game Theory. Journal of Northeastern University (Social Science), 2016(05):247-2254.
12. Yao Haixin, Lu Ping , Tian Tian. Investor Sentiment, Stock Market Response to Earnings News and Market Timing of Earnings Manipulation. Finance and Trade Research, 20159（02）：128-138.
13. Liu Yan, Yao Haixin. Chief Executive Power, Professional Competence of Audit Committee and Internal Control Weakness. Nankai Business Review,2014(02):4-12.
14. Lu Ping , Yao Haixin. Investor Sentiment and Mispricing of Corporate Earnings—Evidence from Chinese Securities Markets. Journal of Finance and Economics, 2014(3)：98-106.
15. Yao Hai-Xin，Zhu Ya-Qin. Can M&A Enhance the Competitiveness of Big Enterprises? An Empirical Research Based on Listed Companies M & A[J].Journal of Liaoning University，2014,42(3):89-99.
16. Yao Haixin, Lu Ping. The Logical Relation Between Relevance and Reliability Qualitative Characteristics in the FASB/IASB Common Conceptual Framework——An Analysis Based on the Perspective of Economics[J].The Theory and Practice of Finance and Economics, 2013(6)：54-58.
17. Huhe Guo, Yao Haixin. Non-market M & A ,Delisting mechanism and Capital Market Efficiency.Modern Economic Research,2012(4);45-49.
18. Yao Haixin, Huke Guo. The research on new issue of debt restructuring in listed companies. The Chinese certified public accountant ,2012(4):70-72.
19. Zhu Ya-Qin ,Yao Hai-Xin.An empirical study on relationship between corporate social responsibility and corporate value[J]. Research on Financial and Economic Issues,2010,315(2):102-106.
20. Yao Hai-xin, Hu Ke-guo, A Study on the Execution Power of Accounting Regulation of Listed Companies: From the Perspective of Accounting Measurement and Disclosure of the Accounts Receivable, Journal of audit & economics ,2010(3):63-69.
21. Yao Hai-Xin，Zhu Ya-Qin. A Study of SOEs Pricing in Foreign Investors M&A Based on Signaling Games[J].Journal of Liaoning University(Philosophy and SocialScience),2010(5): 12-16.
22. Yao Haixin & Yu Jian, The Analysis on the Influence Factors of M&A by Foreign Acquirers to State-owned Shares, Journal of Northeatern University (Social Science), 2010(3), Vol 12, 29-36.
23. Yao Hai-xin, Liu Zhi-jie. A Empirical Analysis of Financial Effect Factors upon Pricing State-owned Equity in Foreign Investor’s M&A. China Soft Science,2009(10):133-141.
24. Haixin Yao, Zhiqiang Lu, Hongyu Li. Influence of Corporate Social Responsibility on Stockholder’s Wealth : An Empirical Study. Journal of Nortneastern University, 2007(04)
25. Haixin Yao, Han Xiao. Equity structures and operating performance : a evidence from Liaoning’ list companies. Journal of Modern Accounting and Auditing, 2006,Jan.
26. Haixin Yao, Zheng Li,,Dewu Wang. A Game-theoretic Analysis of the Results of Enforcing the New P.R.C. Acounting Law. Journal of Liaoning University, 2006(04).
27. Haixin Yao. A positive study on IOP pricing in Chinese list companies. Journal of Liaoning University, 2004(03).
28. Haixin Yao, Han Xiao A positive analysis on relationship between Equity structures and operating performance in Liaoning list companies. Economic Management Journal, 2004 (21).
29. Haixin Yao,etc.. A game theoretic analysis of imperfect information on accounting supervision of list company . Accounting Research, 2003（05）.
30. Haixin Yao. A analysis of supply and demand in industry of Chinese Certified Public Accountant after China join WTO. The Chinese Certified Public Accountant, 2001 (06).
Tel: (+86)24-62602051; (+86)24-86772201
Fax : (+86)24-86772201