LIU Ningning,a professor at School of Marxism,Liaoning University, received M.S. degree in law in 1994 and M.S. degree in PhD in Economics in 2005.both from Liaoning University. She studied in University of Bern as a visiting scholar supported by State Scholarship Fund Award from 2003 to 2004.
The research interests include Political Party theory and practice, Marxist political economy. The main research achievements are as follows:
1. Ningning LIU, Study on European Economic and Monetary Union Policy Coordination Mechanism, Beijing :Economic Science Press(2006). Win the second Prize of the 10th Liaoning Philosophy and Social Sciences Outstanding Achievements in Scientific Research(2008)
2. Ningning LIU, Ji Wang, Review of Heinz Dieterich on XXI Century Socialism,
Foreign Theoretical Trends,2007(3),13-17.
3. Ningning LIU, Political Party System with Chinese Characteristics in view of Game Theory, Marxism and Reality, 2009(6), 45-47.
4. Ningning LIU, Reviews on Coordination Theory of European Monetary and Fiscal Policy in EMU, Comparative Economic and Social Systems, 2006(2),124-126+67.
5. Ningning LIU, Haiyan Wang,The Theory and Practice of the Thoughts of “An All-out Effort to Enforce Strict Party Discipline”, Studies on Marxism,2015(7),42-49