ZHANG Jialin, born in 1988, Ph.D., lecturer, School of Marxism, Liaoning University, research direction is Russian philosophy, Marxism philosophy, Sinicized Marxism, etc.
1. Academic CV：
(1) Bachelor: 2006.9------2010.6, studied in the college of history, Liaoning University, received a Bachelor of Arts.
(2) Master: 2010.9------2013.6, studied in college of Political science, Moscow state University, received a Master’s degree of Law.
(3) Doctor: 2014.9-------2017.6, studied in college of Philosophy, Liaoning University, received a doctor’s degree of Philosophy.
(4) Job: 2017.9-------now, taught at the School of Marxism, Liaoning University.
She is mainly engaged in the teaching of Sinicized Marxism, focus on three courses “Introduction to Mao Zedong Thought and the Theoretical System of Socialism with Chinese Characteristics”, “Research on Scientific Socialism Theory and Frontier Issues” and “Research on Xi Jinping’s thought on socialism with Chinese characteristics for a new era”.
3. Adjunct Research Positions：
She used to be the secretory of Philosophical Society of Liaoning, and she is currently a visiting fellow of the Liaoning Provincial Key Research Base for Education and Economic and Social Development (Research on the Construction of a Regional Center for Northeast Revitalization and Higher Education) and secretory-general of Federation of Returned Oversea Chinese of Liaoning University.
4. Scientific Research Achievements:
(1) She has published a number of academic papers in CSSCI, such as philosophy researches, World Philosophy, Philosophical Trends, Jianghai Academic Journal, Social Sciences in Guangdong, Theoretical Investigation, Seeking Truth, and her theoretical views have been general approved by academic experts and peers.
(2) She has currently presided horizontal subject of The Sino-Russian cooperation, the Youth Project of Liaoning Social Science Planning Fund, the Basic Research Project of Higher Education of Liaoning Provincial Education Department, and the Youth Scientific Research Fund Project of Liaoning University. As a member of the research group, she has participated in National Social Science Fund Youth Project, Humanities and Social Science Youth Project of the Ministry of Education, Project commissioned by Liaoning Provincial Social Science Fund and Shenyang Philosophy and Social Science Planning Project.
Mailing address: 66 Chongshan Middle Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China