In 1983, associate Prof. Xiping Ma obtains her B.Sc in Liaoning University in China, with emphasis on microbiology. In 1999, she completes her master’s degree in environmental engineering in Harbin building university in China. She has joined the School of environmental science and engineer, Liaoning University from 1983. The focus of his research is on the microbial pollution control engineering. To date, more than 50 scientific papers are published in peer-reviewed environmental journals.
B.Sc Liaoning University 1983
Master Harbin Building University 1999
Professor, School of Environmental science and engineer, Liaoning University (1983– )
1. Microbial pollution control engineering
1. Research of The northern rural water pollution control and water environment management technology system. National five-year water special tasks (Environmental Protection Agency, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Finance).
2. Research of the drinking water control technology demonstration of DBPs precursors. Department of science of Liaoning province (plan-program).
1.Xiping Ma, Xianzhu Li, Wanlong Li, Di Wang, Chengbin Xu, Xuelian Meng*. Identification and characterization of a cold-adapted and halotolerant nitrobenzene-degrading bacterium. RSC Advances. 2015, 5: 80276-80282.
2. S. Xue, Q.L. Zhao, L.L. Wei, X.P. Ma∗ and M. Tie.Changes in quantity and spectroscopic properties of water-extractable organic matter during soil aquifer treatment, Environmental Technology, 2013, 34(6), 737-746.
3. Xiping Ma*, Yinping Li, Chengbin Xu. Isolation and identification of a nitrobenzene-degrading strain at low temperature，Acta scientiae circumstantiae, 2010, 30(9):1793-1797.
4.Chengbin Xu, Yangang Wang, Xiping Ma*. Identification and characteristics of a moderate halotolerant nitrobenzene- degrading bacterium, Acta scientiae circumstantiae, 2012, 32(6):1326-1332.
5. Chengbin Xu, Kun Bao, Xiping Ma*, Xuelian Meng, Yaoyao Li, Quan Zhao, Anyi Mou. Identification and characteristics of a berberine hydrochloride-degrading bacterium, Acta scientiae circumstantiae, 2013, 33(10):2711-2716.