Associate Prof. Chengbin Xu obtains his B.Sc and master’s degree in Liaoning University in China, with emphasis on environmental science. In 2012, he studies for a doctor's degree in environmental science and engineer in Harbin Institute of Technology in China. The focus of his research is on the microbial pollution control engineering and the watershed ecology research. To date, more than 50 scientific papers are published in peer-reviewed environmental journals.
Ph.D Harbin Institute of Technology 2012
Associate professor, School of Environmental science and engineer, Liaoning University (2006– )
1. Microbial pollution control engineering
2. Watershed ecology research
1. Based on the water ecological function zoning Liaoning river basin water ecological monitoring system construction. National five-year water special tasks (Environmental Protection Agency, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Finance).
2. Photolysis joint biological oxidation synchronous/asynchronous degradation process analysis of berberine hydrochloride in pharmaceutical wastewater and research of its mechanism. Education department of Liaoning province (general project).
3. Curriculum system reform of Microbial pollution control engineering and the applied talent cultivation research and practice. Liaoning province department of education teaching reform project
 Xiping Ma, Xianzhu Li, Wanlong Li, Di Wang, Chengbin Xu* and Xuelian Meng. Identification and characterization of a coldadapted and halotolerant nitrobenzene-degrading bacterium. RSC Advances. 2015, 9: 80276-80282.
 Chengbin Xu, Xuemei Li, Lihong Zhang*. The Effect of Calcium Chloride on Growth, Photosynthesis, and Antioxidant Responses of Zoysia japonicaunder Drought Conditions. PLOS ONE. 2013, 7: 1-10.
 Chengbin Xu, Dianbo Dong,_, Xuelian Meng, Xin Su, Xu Zheng, Yaoyao Li. Photolysis of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons on soil surfaces under UV irradiation. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2013, 3: 569–575.
 Chengbin Xu , Jiali Gu , Xiping Ma, Tian Dong , Xuelian Meng*. Investigation on the interaction of pyrene with bovine serum albumin using spectroscopic methods. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy. 2014，125：391-395.
1. An enrichment medium of acinetobacter baumannii (authorized patent), SIPO(ZL201210195180.4)
2. An enrichment medium of streptococcus faecalis (authorized patent), SIPO(ZL201010124570.3)
3. A kind of berberine hydrochloric acid waste water treatment (authorized patent), SIPO(ZL201210195179.1)
4. A portable water quality automatic sampling device (authorized patent), SIPO(ZL201420251141.6)
5. A synchronous/asynchronous photodegradation joint biodegradation reaction device (authorized patent), SIPO(ZL201420251141.6)
6. A kind of berberine hydrochloric acid waste water treatment (authorized patent), SIPO(ZL201410317122.3)
School of Environment, Liaoning University,
No.66 Chongshan Mid-Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China 110036