Yu Haibo has received his PhD degree in 2013 under the supervision of Prof. Yi Xiao from Dalian University of Technology, State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals. He is currently an associate professor in the College of Environmental Sciences of Liaoning University.
1. Synthesis and application of Fluorescent functional materials in the field of toxicant detection. 2. Design of organelle-targetable fluorescent probes and application in biological fields. 3. Development of photochromic materials and application in Super-resolution Imaging.
1. A neutral pH probe of rhodamine derivatives inspired by effect of hydrogen bond on pKa and its organelle-targetable fluorescent imaging, Yu Haibo, Song Youtao, Xiao Yi, Dyes and Pigments, 2016, 133, 93-99
2. A Mitochondrial-Targetable and Turn-On Fluorescent Probe based on Nile Red and Monitoring for H2S in Living Cells, Acta Chim. Sinica 2015, 73, 450-456
3. Targetable Fluorescent Probe for Monitoring Exogenous and Endogenous NO in Mitochondria of Living Cells, Haibo Yu, Xinfu Zhang, Yi Xiao, Analytical Chemistry, 2013, 85, 7076−7084
4. A Lysosome-Targetable and Two-Photon Fluorescent Probe for Monitoring Endogenous and Exogenous Nitric Oxide in Living Cells, Yu Haibo, Xiao Yi, Jin Linji, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2012, 134, 17486-17489