Li Dong, the chair of labor union, an associate professor at school of literature, Liaoning University, received Ph.D in Chinese Contemporary Literature at Liaoning University.
The research interests include journalism and communication, cultural theory. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. LiDong, Gender Criticism in the cultural of film, China Drama Press,2012.
2. LiDong, Advertising of creative, Central South University Press,2007.
3.LiDong,Unbalance and Betrayal: Animadvert on the “Gender violence” in Contemporary Movie-TV culture, Liaoning University press(2009),Vol.37,No.6,31-35.
4.LiDong,Lose and Divergence: the Criticism of the Gender Stereotypes of Contemporary Movies&TV Culture, Liaoning University Journal(2014), Vol42, No1,135-140.
5.LiDong, strategy and tactics guided by public opinion under the New Normal, Bohai University Journal(2016),No.2,123-127.
6.LiDong,The building of All Media Interactive Training Mode of journalism talents, Shenyang Normal University Journal(2016),No.1,143-147.
The prize he has got as follows,
1.Philosophy and Social Scientific Achievement Prize in Liaoning province;
2.Excellent Achievement about it in annual meeting in Liaoning province;
3. Excellent Aesthetics Achievement Prize in Liaoning province;
4.Youthful Educational Elite of colleges and universities in Liaoning province;
5. Advanced Worker of Language of Liaoning province;
6. Forth a Batch Talents awarded by cultural system of Shenyang;
7.Outstanding Youth in Liaoning University, Excellent Undergraduate Teacher in Liaoning University.