WANG Danyang (Dora), born in July, 1989.
- Current position: Lecturer for College English in Comprehensive Foundation Studies, LNU
- M.A. in Translation and Interpreting, Newcastle University, UK, 2013
- B.A. in English Language and Literature, Northeast Normal University, 2011
- B.A. in Management, Northeast Normal University, 2011
- CATTI (Consecutive Interpreting) Level 2, 2013
- CATTI (Translating) Level 2, 2013
- Member of Translators Association of China
- Teachings include: 21st College English, New Horizon College English
- Research interest: College English Teaching, Translation Studies
I have participated in several provincial projects, and have tutored various students in FLTRP English Reading and Writing Contests to get provincial awards.
English and English teaching are where my passion lies, and I would love to share with my fellow students the happiness of learning English. To achieve this goal, I will take the students’ needs into consideration, strive for new ways and models for English teaching, and I sincerely hope all the students can learn English in a relaxed classroom in a rather efficient way.